Types of tummy tuck operations in Turkey
As for the tummy tuck operation in Turkey, it is an average cost and more reasonable in return for medical and health services
There are specialized centers and hospitals with high quality services, Tummy tuck operations are often performed in conjunction with either liposuction or after weight loss resulting from the gastric sleeve operation, and this is something that the doctor decides with the patient’s consent, of course.
In general, plastic surgery today has provided the solution to the problem of the rumen and flabby abdomen, whatever its cause.
In general, there are two main types of tummy tuck surgery:
- The first method: in which the abdomen is completely tightened, so that the lower abdomen is stretched transversely and longitudinally, and the sides and all flabby and weak abdominal muscles are tightened.
- The second method: It is simpler and easier than the first method and is suitable for people who do not suffer from a large belly or on the entire abdomen.
It is performed by tightening the skin of the lower abdomen only, and it is usually performed in conjunction with liposuction
Causes of sagging abdomen:
- A diet saturated with fats and sugars and a lot of food in the periods close to bedtime
- Lethargy and lack of movement as a result of laziness or imposed by the human lifestyle today
- Pregnancy and childbirth in women, especially in the case of cesarean deliveries
- Intensive liposuction or significant weight loss
- Health reasons such as performing a surgical operation in the abdominal area or some digestive diseases, endocrine and kidney diseases
- Psychological diseases that cause a love of isolation and consequently lethargy and lack of movement, and can also cause a state of gluttony in a person, such as depression
- A genetic condition, a person may have good health, a balanced diet, and suffer from a belly problem as a result of the genetic factor
Abdominoplasty ( tummy tuck) and its steps:
A tummy tuck operation in Turkey can be performed in a hospital or clinic, and usually takes from one to five hours. Depending on the situation, you may need to stay overnight in the hospital
It is performed under general anaesthesia.
And then the surgical procedure begins
- The doctor marks the area where the surgery will be performed.
- In full tummy tuck operations, an incision is made along the abdomen and around the navel, then the skin is lifted up, the muscles are tightened, the excess skin is removed and the navel is raised to its new place, then the doctor sews the surgical area, and installs two tubes in the lower abdomen to filter the various secretions from it.
- Upon completion, a compression belt is placed on the abdomen.
- In partial tummy tuck operations, a short incision is made in the lower abdomen, and excess fat and skin is removed without tightening the muscles, and no tightening is made around the navel. This operation is considered very simple when compared to total tummy tuck operations.
- If all the indicators of the body are good after the surgery, the patient is transferred from the intensive care room to the inpatient rooms, and the patient can leave the hospital the next day.
Candidates for tummy tuck surgery
- People who suffer from the problem of sagging abdomen and did not find with them any other way to get rid of it, whether by sports or diets
- Women after several births, especially cesarean delivery, have sagging abdominal area as a result of stretching of the skin during pregnancy and cause them embarrassment because of its unbeautiful shape
- People who have lost a lot of weight, whether after a gastric sleeve operation or in another way, then suffer from sagging abdomen, and for them a tummy tuck is necessary.